Tuesday, 14 January 2014

NOTD: Essie Raspberry!




I found raspberry in a set of 5 Essie polishes which I picked up in TK Maxx for £9.99! I was shocked and estatic because essie is probably my favorite nail brand. I fell in love with this colour so I just had to share it with you all!
Hit Read More to see my full review!



Colour:  The colour of raspberry is unassuming in the bottle, it just looks like your regular, run of the mill ‘raspberry’ oh how very wrong you are! The colour is a dark plum toned pink which is a mix of all my personal favorite colours. This suits my olive pale skin to a T and makes my short nails look luscious and healthy, I think the warmth of this colour makes it a perfect winter colour and still gives the hint of summery pink.


Finish: The finish of this, like all essie polishes, is a perfect creamy full coverage finish in 2 coats, which makes the polish looks almost like a gel and dries within minutes (great for impatient people like me!) I’m a sucker for the finish of the essie polishes and this is no different.


Lasting power: I find that because this polish goes on so thinly I very rarely have any peeling or chipping, only the regular wear and tear around the tips of the nails. 



What do you think of this colour and what is your favorite essie polish?

hugs and kisses.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment