Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Face of the Day; Pretty in Pink

Foundation; Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum // Concealer; MAC Prolongwear in NW15 // Powder; MAC Studio Fix in NW15 // Bronzer; Rimmel // Blush; eBay Blush Palette // Eyebrows; MUA Matte brown powder and Loreal Brow Artiste // Eyeliner; MAC Blacktrack // Mascara; Benefit They're Real // Lips; Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive (Review here
This look is what I wore to work the other day, I was so excited to wear the Revlon Balm and loved it, it stayed all day and I think it really stood out amongst my usual quite natural eye and face makeup.

Let me know what your go to make-up look is in the comments!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty look :) Your liner looks lovely, not to mention even! I always mess mine up!

    Jenn www.BarelyThereBeauty.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete